Friday, March 1, 2013

Dismayed at Kindle

My kindle is a fantastic little thing. I take it almost everywhere. But I was surprised to find a dearth of good books on British foreign policy or politics in general. 

Perhaps I just don't know where to look. I've spent so much time reading about Asia and China, one book leading to another, that maybe I just don't know where to dive into the literature on British politics.

But I can't help but feel peeved at finding perfectly good books available for kindle on amazon.co.uk that are no where to be found on Amazon's American site. I don't blame Amazon. 

I'm just surprised that there isn't enough demand in the US. I find it perplexing in a way. It seems the working of Chinese society is more accessible to me these days. It only seems so though. Doubtless I can't even begin to fathom the goings on in Zhongnanhai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overton Window vs. Ratchet

The New Right, whatever they want to call themselves, is obsessed with a few key ideas. One of the most prominent of those ideas is the Over...