Saturday, June 13, 2015

Astrill Still in Business

A few months ago, around the time of Chinese New Year, the government decided to really go after VPNs.It go so bad, that I decided not to renew my subscription for an entire year.

I'm happy to say that things have gotten back to normal.I still have the occasional difficulty using Astrill on my iPad, but it is great on my laptop.

Even if you're not in a country that censors the internet, Astrill is still a great investment.I love Astrill for one simple reason: it lets me watch,listen or read pretty much anything I want.

When my subscription ends in July, I will happily buy a one year subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overton Window vs. Ratchet

The New Right, whatever they want to call themselves, is obsessed with a few key ideas. One of the most prominent of those ideas is the Over...