Friday, January 4, 2013

Farming

This winter vacation I'll be looking at farmland to rent. I don't intend to set up a large operation. I'm looking to rent between 1 to 2 acres. That should be enough land to keep me occupied on the weekends. Trouble is we won't be moving back to Guangdong for at least another year. And I'm not sure Ping is keen on moving back home right after graduation. 

So, at the moment, I'm not quite sure where this field will be. There's a lot to be said for trying to farm in China, but it's probably going to be a huge headache. Trouble is it will probably be a headache moving Ping's parents Stateside. They don's strike me as keen on the idea.

In any case, we have a while to figure everything out. What does this mean for you?

Expect more and more posts to concern agriculture and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overton Window vs. Ratchet

The New Right, whatever they want to call themselves, is obsessed with a few key ideas. One of the most prominent of those ideas is the Over...