Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Vacation

I finished grading finals yesterday and submitted my grade; my winter vacation has begun. Consequently, I'll be heading down to Guangdong for a month or so. I'll be brining my computer, but internet access will be infrequent. 

I'll try post something at least once a fortnight. I don't expect I can do much more than that. But I'm sure it's all for the better. A little time spent away from the computer will let me spend more time with my Kindle.

I suspect on this trip, Ping and I will be able to visit Hong Kong. She needs to get a new visa, and we don't know how long that will take. Of course she'll be against such a wasteful trip. I figure it will do her some good to get off the mainland. 

I'm hesitant for other reasons: my passport is running low on visa pages, and a few wayward stamps could send me begging to Uncle Sam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overton Window vs. Ratchet

The New Right, whatever they want to call themselves, is obsessed with a few key ideas. One of the most prominent of those ideas is the Over...