Friday, January 11, 2013

China on French Involvement in Mali

I admit, this is a bit of a non-story, but, in case you're wondering, the Chinese Defense Department has not commented on the French air campaign in Mail. The Chinese Defense Department issued a statement reviewing the facts of the matter.

Of course I don't know how it will all play in the media or on the internet. So we'll just have to wait and see. I remember, when the West became more involved in Libya, there was a lot of American bashing by my students which I found amusing. 

Strangely, France and the UK weren't on the receiving end of really any flak among my students. I was teaching high school seniors at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Overton Window vs. Ratchet

The New Right, whatever they want to call themselves, is obsessed with a few key ideas. One of the most prominent of those ideas is the Over...